RSS

trying to make a difference through my words.

MARIO MAURER replied to me on Twitter! :D

Oh, yes! It's true!! Mario Maurer a.k.a P'Shone of Crazy Little Thing Called Love replied to my tweet to him on twitter! :)))) This is the best day so far this year! Okayyy, I lied. lol. This is the 3rd best day! haha! The first one was when I received my birthday present which was a Samsung Galaxy S Super Clear LCD phone! :) And the second one is the celebration of my 18th birthday! :))) So, anyway, THIS IS THE 3RD BEST DAY THIS YEAR! haha! :DD

Want proof?? Wait, I'll just rant a little. haha! Hey! I'm so excited about this! LOL! XDD


Moving on, so, like I said in my last entry, I'm a Twitter addict. "I tweet like crazy" (as said on my twitter bio. lol) So yeah, I'm online everyday. And ever since I discovered that Mario has a twitter account, I always made sure that I tweet him when he's online. I get super envious of the fans' tweets that he RTed or replied to. So yeah, when I saw his RTs and stuff I tweet him like crazy just to make him notice me, but unfortunately, I fail to get a reply or a(n) RT every single time. :( But, earlier this evening, he tweeted again about him going to China. :) So again, I took the opportunity, but this time, I didn't expect for a reply or a(n) RT. I've already accepted that I'm not one of the lucky fans that he RTs or replies back. With that in mind, I tweeted him once.



Oh YES! HE REPLIED TO MY TWEET!! HE REPLIED!!! hahahah! :DDD My web twitter was having some problems at that moment so I didn't notice it. I refreshed and checked my mentions and I was SUPER shock to see @ohohmario 's name on my mentions! OMG! I had goosebumps and my hands got cold. haha! Until now my smile is from ear to ear. haha!! :DDD Yes, like that. XD Even if it's just two words, I still feel so lucky to be noticed by him. I can just imagine my twitter username registering in his mind even for just a few seconds. :DD KYAAAA! :DDD ♥ You know what's made me felt even luckier?? I'm his last tweet!! OHYESS! He replied to me first then he signed out. haha!! :DD

Yes, believe it or not, things like this can make me feel like the luckiest girl alive. :))) I even made a blog about it! haha! Now, if only I could make Justin Bieber follow me. hehe. :)) *wink*

P.S. Pic was taken using the screen capture app on my phone, click for a larger view. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: