RSS

trying to make a difference through my words.

Light Bulb moment!

What's up with the title?? lol. Just had some crazy ideas on things to blog about. :) Like other bloggers, I've decided to do book reviews, music video reviews, song reviews, movie reviews, drama reviews, show reviews and other things that I can review. haha!! :D But seriously, I do plan on doing these things. Yes, even if I had to re-read all the novels that I've read and re-watch all the movies I've watched, but maybe not the dramas that I've watched. School just started but I'm already packed with things to do. >.> So yeah, I don't have the time to re-watch dramas, sorry. I can just make drama recommendations though. :) That's actually a better idea! lol. RECOMMENDING stuff! :DD Ah! I'll just try my best to write something interesting once in a while. :) So stay updated. :)


I know I'm not the best blogger ever, but I would like to try to contribute things to this crazy internet world. :) I may be a frustrated blogger for now but someday, somehow, I'm going to make a difference through my words. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: