RSS

trying to make a difference through my words.

just bored

It's 1:30AM and I'm still wide awake (obviously) and bored. BLAH! lol. I'm surprised because I'm blogging here instead of blogging on LiveJournal. Maybe I should just re-post my Mario Maurer blog their to keep my page updated. lol. So, yeah, what to blog about??


SCHOOL:
AH! School sucks! lol. And it's only been the 2nd day. haha! Our professors are old and strict. Okayy, before you say anything, I have nothing against old folks alright? haha! With that said, almost all of them gave us assignments to do! It's really a good thing that we only get to meet most of them once a week. lol. So I have like a week to do my assignments. But of course because of some distractions like Twitter and other social networking sites, the word PROCRASTINATING comes to mind again. I really should change that. lol. The question now is.. HOW?! HAHA! But I want to finish everything tomorrow... or perhaps on Sunday? lol! We only have 4 days of classes. Good class schedule I must say. :D (What a way to shift to a new topic. lol)

FANDOM:
These past few weeks, I've been fangirling two new Korean boy groups. N-Train is one and the other is B1A4. Yes, weird names but HOT boys and SUPER ADDICTING songs! :D B1A4's O.K is just A-MAZING! The melody, rhythm, lyrics, just everything is amazing! :) I highly recommend this song! :) N-Train's One Last Cry is a big hit for me as well. :) It's good to see a new group debuting to a RnB slash ballad type of song. N-Train's members have really good vocals. This groups is really a must-follow one. hehe. Glad I discovered them on the exact day of their debut. :D All thanks to my twitter friend, @syasyahyukie ~ :D

Of course I'm not forcing you to like KPOP. I understand if you have your own likes. :) But please, respect us KPOP fans. Respect begets respect. You should always remember that. :)


A long entry for a bored person. I babble so much that I hate it sometimes. I want to write a decent blog entry. Got to get some ideas. hehe.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: