RSS

trying to make a difference through my words.

back on BLOGGER

AH! It's been such a long long time. My last post was in 2009! lol! It's already 2011 for crying out loud! :) Anyway, it's because of new site discoveries throughout the years. One is Livejournal which I discovered and got hooked to since 2008. Another is Facebook, which became like the most popular social networking site. Third is Tumblr which up until now, I can't seem to understand its purpose. lol. I'm not an active Tumblr user so I guess that's why I'm still such a newbie at it. I guess I don't really get the "appeal" of Tumblr, unlike some people. :) Don't misunderstand, I don't have anything against Tumblr. lol. I love my username there. lol. And last, but certainly not the least, Twitter which I'm on for like 24/7. lol. I'm kidding, remove my sleeping time. lol. But yes, I can admit that I'm a Twitter addict. One main factor that I can think of is the KPOP idols who are slowly invading the Twitter world. haha! Anyway, enough with the sites stuff, you obviously know all about those.


So, what's new?

Well, I'm now a College sophomore. Yeah, can you believe it? lol. Started this blog in 2007 and I was like, what? a High School freshman? lol. And now, I'm a College sophomore. Gosh. Time really does fly so fast. Anyway, I'm now studying at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines or PUP for short. Yes, yes, the university which is 12 pesos per unit. lol. XD My course is Bachelor of Science in Political Economy. It's like a mix of Politics and Economics. Pfft. As if you didn't figure that out. lol. And no, I'm not enjoying my current course. haha! I originally wanted to take Political Science but it ran out of slots so I had no choice. I want to take a pre-law course so it's either this or Economics. *sigh* I guess I'm not loving my course fully because of the hard Math subjects that we have. I hate Math. No matter what I do, I can never seem to get the hang of it. It's frustrating at times but I've learned to accept the fact that it's just not my forte.

Why am I back on Blogger?

It's because of Alice's blog. Alice has cancer and she has this bucket list on her blog and one of it was to trend in Twitter. I saw #alicebucketlist on no. 10 and because I was curious, I clicked it and knew everything about her condition. I was inspired so I decided to click the log in button, make some changes in my blog design and write this entry. Anyway, I really hope she gets to do everything in her bucket list, nothing can stop you from trying to achieve your dreams. Everyone deserves the chance to do what they want. Anyway, #alicebucketlist is no.3 on the TT now. :DD

What's new on my blog?

The blog design, the colors, the font, the blog description, my profile and I guess the new 18 year-old, college sophomore ME. :) I'll change my picture and make a few more changes when I switched to my laptop. I'm on the family computer a.k.a desktop so I don't have files here. lol. Since all my files are either in my laptop or in my external hard drive.
I guess the only thing that won't change here are the things that I would be blogging about. I won't change the fact that I created this blog in 2007 to share my experiences, thoughts, and just everything that I want to blog about, no matter how good or bad they are. :) This is my personal space, I'll use it in whatever I want. :)

A long entry to celebrate my comeback on this blog site. :) I hope I can blog about more things in the future. :) I'll try to be as updated as possible. :) Wish me luck~~ :)

Visit me on my other pages, links at the right side. -->>> :DD

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: