RSS

trying to make a difference through my words.

must watch tv series: Pretty Little Liars


This is like the on top of the list tv show MUST WATCH! :D (bias!) If you're bored with your life and want some excitement, I recommend you to watch this television show. :)


WHAT'S IT ABOUT??

It's a mix of a lot of genres. Mystery, romance, suspense, drama and just everything else. This show was an adaptation of the novels written by Sara Shepard. The characters, (according to pic above) Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hanna are haunted/blackmailed by a person who hides behind the initial "A". This "A" apparently knows every secret that they have. They were living their separate lives after the death of their friend Alison, but they got their friendship back after receiving a text message or more like a threat from A.

I've already watched the whole season 1, I even downloaded every episode so I pretty much know a lot about this series. If you watched an episode, it will make you watch the next one or the previous one just to know the events that happened. You must really watch it from the first episode to the last to make you understand the story and give you a little hint about A. But actually, until now, I still don't have any idea who A is. lol. That's is why I was super happy when I've read that season 2 is coming up. The season 2 is now on its 3rd episode, and of course, unexpected events are happening again. And of course, some people are back on Rosewood. :D You just have to watch it to know! :D [!]SPOILER[!] One actor was even replaced by another (hot) actor. XD [!]SPOILER[!]


FAVORITES!

Of course I have my favorite characters! :D I actually have a crush on almost all the guys there! haha! But to make things shorter, I'll just have one girl and guy favorite! :D



SPENCER
I like her because she's smart and witty. And of course, she's very pretty. :) She has the most number
of love interests in this series. haha!! And cute ones as well! :DD Except for one I guess. *ehem*IAN*ehem*


CALEB
Surprised? haha! I honestly don't like the bad boy types but heck! Caleb is just the cutest bad
boy ever!! :D And when he smiles! OHMYGOSH! My heart stops! hahaha! :DD He became my favorite because of his smile! :) Lucky Hanna! HAHA! I actually like Ezra, but when he came into picture, I changed my favorite
guy right away! haha! :D I just hope he'll appear more on the second season! PRETTY PLEASE?? haha! :D


SPOILER! (read at your own risk)

This is just for those people who are curious like me! haha! :D This is not a spoiler from the show, but this is a spoiler on the book where it's based from. :) So read at your own risk! haha! :DD BTW, I haven't read the book. I've read all of this on the internet, so I'm not sure how accurate this is. lol.

Is Alison dead??
In the book, no! She's is not dead. She has a twin sister named Courtney and yes, Courtney's the dead one. From what I've read, Courtney has some kind of a mental illness. She went out of the hospital and pretended to be Alison. Their family thought Ali was Courtney so Ali was the one who ended up in the hospital. Hope that somehow made sense. :P

Who's A??
I've read that in the book, Mona is A. (Mona is a close friend of Hanna) Apparently, Mona found "Allison"'s (Courtney) diary and that's how she knew about the girls' secrets. But, I've also read that in the 8th book, the real Alison became the 2nd A! YES, there are two A's! yikes!

This were all based from what I've googled. Correct me if I'm wrong in some details.

No one knows if the show will change who A is. So, we still have to watch the show and see for ourselves! :D I'm not sure what time it airs on other countries, but in the Philippines it airs every Friday, 8PM on ETC. That's channel 14 on Destiny Cable. hehe. It's a local/free channel so you can watch it even though you don't have cable or whatever. hehe. :D

I hope this somewhat helped you have a gist of what the show is about. :) For those who haven't watched it yet, watch it now!! There are a lot of streaming sites out there! haha!! :DD

UPDATE:
Pretty Little Liars 2 is on match-airing every Saturday 8PM, still on ETC Channel 14 on Destiny and Sky Cables. :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: