RSS

trying to make a difference through my words.

must watch tv series: Gossip Girl


I can't seem to find a decent pic with the characters on it so I'm just going to use this one. hehe. The pic is from Google as always. :)

I'm going to do this like my last tv series review. :) But this would probably be based on the First Season only.


WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

Gossip Girl is based on the book series of Cecily von Ziegesar. It's about the lives of Manhattan's Upper East Side elites; Serena, Blair, Chuck and Nate. And I guess it's also about the "lonely-boy" from Brooklyn, Dan, his sister Jenny and his best friend Vanessa. It's about school, love, family and partying. hehe! :) If you're into the teenage stuff then this one is a great series for you. :)

Honestly, I feel stupid for only discovering this series now. But please, do not watch Season 5 then decide to watch Seasons 1-4 because it would seriously confuse and spoil you! hahaha! Really I was like "I thought he is her boyfriend?" or "so that's why she said that!". While watching the first season, I had to pause and think a lot times. haha! :DD But even though I'm still watching Season 2, I still want to watch Season 5 to see how everything would turn out. haha! :D

GOSSIP GIRL FAVORITE SEASON 1 COUPLES

I can't pick just one favorite couple because really all of them are so cute together. I find it kind of weird though because they're just switching partners lol. Like, there's no other man or woman involved, but I guess that's just only on the first season. hehe. :)

Here are my Top 3 pairs. :)


Yes, my no. 3 favorite pairing is Nate and Vanessa. I think they look really cute together and I feel like Nate is different when he's with Vanessa. But I think things with them happened so fast. haha. Anyway, my favorite NatexVanessa moment was their "doorstep moment" hehe. :DD

I had a hard time choosing which couple should I put on no.1 and 2 but after a lot of thought...




My no.2 favorite season 1 couple is Serena and Dan. The Princess and the Pauper. hehe! :DD Their chemistry is just amazing! :) And it's so cute that Dan's been crushing on Serena since like forever. haha! :D And he even wrote a story or article about her. :) I have so many favorite scenes of them but my most favorite would be when they were kissing slash making-out at the stairs of their school. haha! You know when they were having issues with the bricks. XD Although their relationship right now is on the rocks, I'm spotting a reunion with them on Season 5. Well, I can dream can I? :) I also heard they used to be real-life couples! :D



I seriously find this picture of them really cute. :) I smile every time Chucks tries to deny his true feelings for Blair that is why I chose them as my no.1. :D Their differences were the reason why they look so cute together. My favorite scenes were when it was Blair's birthday and Chuck was saying things like he feels something in his stomach and Blair was like "Butterflies?" and when Blair was going to leave with Marcus and Chuck was telling her not to go and Blair said "3 words, 8 letters, say it and I'm yours" That is just super sweet! :)))


[!]SPOILER[!] Call me spoiler or whatever but I really don't like the Dan and Blair relationship because Blair is Serena's best friend. But who am I kidding? Serena hooked up with Nate and Chuck with Blair. I guess this is how Gossip Girl works. Like I said, they're just switching partners. lol. [!]SPOILER[!]

Gossip Girl Season 5 here in the Philippines is on match-airing on ETC. It's 8PM every Thursday.

Now let me get back on watching Season 2 3. :)

XOXO haha! :D



-C

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: