RSS

trying to make a difference through my words.

The Boys of Gossip Girl

Finally! A blog entry! YAY! XD

One of the reasons why I love watching Gossip Girl are the oh-so pretty and hot boys that appear in each episode. Admit it, you are stunned by them too right? haha! :D I myself am satisfied with SOME of Serena's love interests. lol. XD


Anyway, enough with the talk. Here are my favorite Gossip Boys! :DD Guess you could call this by rank or so. haha! :DD


Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald 
of course he's my no.1. DUH! haha! :D


Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass


Penn Badgley as Dan Humphrey 

We all know that's coming since they're the top stars there, so now, it's time for the guest stars or the few-episode-appearance stars. haha! That is such a lame pun. XD


Kevin Zegers as Damian Daalgard
Seriously! I fell in love with him the moment I saw him! XD the Zac Efron look-alike. XD


Armie Hammer as Gabriel Edwards


Hugo Becker as Prince Louis Grimaldi 


Brian Smith as Max Harding


Chris Riggi as Scott Rosson


Sebastian Stan as Carter Baizen

I think that's it for the my favorites. Now, for the sake of not being too biased, here are some other boys that  appeared on the show. :D (Not by rank this time.lol)


Connor Paolo as Eric van der Woodsen


David Call as Ben Donovan


Aaron Tveit as Trip van der Bilt


Sam Page as Colin Forrester

I think these are enough. haha! Of course there are more guys in the show, these are the ones that kind of stood up. :D Plus the remaining guys are kind of like the old ones already. lol. 

Keep on watching Gossip Girl and keep on the look-out for more hot guys! :DD I know Serena would be the first one to spot them. haha! :D 

Gossip Girl is on match-airing on ETC every Thursday at 8PM. Channel 14 on Destiny and Sky Cable. :) 

XOXO

-C

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: