RSS

trying to make a difference through my words.

the evolution of my cellphone

While I was trying to find something to do (excluding studying. lol), I just remembered my past cellphones and I don't know, but I just had this urge to blog about it. Maybe because I find it interesting and nostalgic. hehe. :DD














My first ever cellphone was this Nokia 2100. I'm not sure if mine was in blue or white/silver but something tells me that it was in blue. I had my first phone when I was a grade 5 student. I  found this old calendar slash diary of mine and it says there that I got it on exactly February 18, 2005. :DD I don't have that much memories on this phone but I do remember enjoying the games that the phone provides. I don't even know if I already had text mates back then. lol. XD














My second phone was this Nokia 5110, I think this was the worst phone that I had. haha! I hate the idea of the antenna thingy. I don't even know why I switched my 2100 for this. lol. I can still remember that scene when one of my classmates told me that my old phone was better. haha! XD I had this from grade 5 to half of grade 6. 

















For the second half of grade 6 to 1st year high school, I was using this Motorola V3. My dad won this in a raffle at his job and because I was okayyy - bratty. haha!! XD I talked my way on getting my dad  to give me this phone. :D The one thing that I hate about this phone is the memory. This phone's memory sucks. haha! I can only put 3 songs in it. And that's after I convert them to 3MB. lol. When I had this phone I was a complete text and call addict! I was texting and calling even when I was charging it so the result, the battery blew up like a balloon. haha! okayy maybe I was exaggerating but really, the battery had reached its limit and whenever I touch it I feel like touching something that came out of an oven. lol. XD 













This is my no.2 favorite from all the phones that I had. :D This was a Sony Ericsson P910i. I had this when I was in 2nd year high school (because I broke my last phone remember?) and it was one of the few phones that comes with a stylus. hehe. I can still remember doodling using this phone. :)  I love it and my classmates were really complimenting me for it. But I was still a text addict back then so yeah, I broke it again. lol. XD I know we tried to get it fixed but got no luck. lol. 


















Since I broke my last phone, I had another one. This one is a Nokia 2600 classic. This was a very memorable phone because my crush had the same one. haha!! XDD I had this for my whole junior year. I love it because I can customize the theme. I found this online site where I can make my own themes and got crazy with it. I cried so much when my dad borrowed it and lost it. :( I didn't speak to him for a week I think. I was totally devastated. No more matching  phones with my crush. 


















Since my aunt felt sorry for me, she gave me her phone which was this Samsung GT S3500. I had this on the summer of junior year. Used it during my senior year until the second semester of my College freshman year. Yes, this phone holds the record of being with me for a very long time. I was very careful on this phone that's why it lasted that long with me. :D I don't want to break the sliding-thingy (I forgot what they call it) so yeah. My only complain on this phone was the messages, I can only store 30 messages on my inbox and my sent messages can't be seen. lol. This phone also started my love for Samsung. hehe. :DD
















Since I had my last phone for a very long time, I got bored and tired with it, so I convinced my mom to switch phones with me. haha! :DD This is a Samsung Champ C3300K. I got this on January 2, 2011. I love this phone because it's touch-screen and it has a stylus. It only has 1.3MP camera but I think it's pretty decent. I used this for opera-mini so I like this phone. :D Wish it has Wi-fi though, that would be awesome. But Wi-fi comes to those who wait. HAHA! Soooo...















This is my current phone. hehe. :DD It's a Samsung Galaxy S i9003 or Samsung Galaxy SL. :)) See, I told you Wi-fi comes to those who wait. XDD I got this as a present on my 18th birthday. It was given weeks before though. :DD At exactly April 4, 2011, after going home from watching Justin Bieber's Never Say Never 3D, my aunt surprised me with this gift! :DD It's my dream phone! :D And of course I love it a lot!! As in A LOT!! :DD It has some flaws but I don't care, I still love it and I'm happy to be able to have this phone. :D


So, that' it, my cellphone evolution. haha! :DD Good thing I still remembered every single one that I used. :D I don't know when I'll have my next phone or what it'll be, but one thing is for sure, I'm currently satisfied with what I'm using right now. :D

What was your first phone? :DD

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catch All Time Low on Sept. 21 at SM North EDSA The Block 6:00 pm for their mall appearance and on Sept. 22 at the Araneta Coliseum for their concert! Details at http://on.fb.me/oyG4Kj! Special thanks to Astroplus, Ovation Productions, Dayly Entertainment and MCA Music!


I just need to post it here Chas. :)